Patient Registration Forms
Please Read the Following Carefully / Patient Registration Forms can be printed at the bottom link
- Please make sure all forms are completed prior to your arrival (no need to mail it back to us). Do not leave anything blank. If it does not apply to you, write “None” or “N/A”.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow us sufficient time to complete our check-in procedures. For the benefit of all of our patients, we try very hard to stay on time, so you may be asked to reschedule your appointment should you arrive late.
- As a courtesy, we call to confirm appointments one business day prior to all appointments. However, it is still your responsibility to call our office if you need to cancel or change your appointment. For your initial consultation, we do wish to speak with you directly to confirm. If we have to leave a message, we ask that you return the call no later than 4:00PM the same day of our call.
- A 24-hour notice is required to reschedule or cancel an appointment.
- Please bring your health insurance card and driver’s license for proper identification. We will need to make a copy of both for our records.
- All co-payments, co-insurance amounts, or deductibles will be collected at the time of check-in.
Click here to print forms... New Patient Forms
Notice Of Privacy Practices
Click Here to Download: Notice of Privacy Practices