As always, our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients and their families, and our team members and theirs. We are living in an evolving situation which we are monitoring closely. We know that this is a difficult time for many people and we are choosing to stay open to provide support for our patients who need our help.
Please know that we are following all recommended guidelines to ensure the health and well-being of our patients here at Chiro-Associates. We will keep you informed of all related decisions as soon as possible. We are living in very uncertain times! We are preparing so that Chiro-Associates may continue to remain open so long as it is reasonable, feasible, and responsible to do so. Our plan is to follow the guidance of state and public health officials
- · You may hear from us, to slightly alter your appointment times, as we try to reduce the number of people in the office at one time.
- · If you choose to arrive early you may be asked wait in your car.
- · Please be assured that we have shown no signs of illness ourselves.
- · We are disinfecting all door handles and other “high-touch” surfaces on a regular basis throughout the day.
- · We are cleaning tables regularly after each appointment.
- · We provide hand sanitizer.
- · Children's toys and coloring have been put away for now.
State and public health officials have indicated that the risk to children and young to middle-aged adults is low. We encourage our patients who have immune comprising illnesses, fever and sore throat to use the precautions they need and be respectful of our community. The health and well-being of all individuals within our community are of the utmost importance to us at Chiro-Associates.
As has often been the case in difficult times, chiropractic offices have been vital resources in the communities we serve.
Thank you for continuing to choose and trust Chiro-Associates. It is a sincere pleasure to serve you. We know that many of you are experiencing big changes physically, emotionally and socially. Please call the office for support. We need one another more than ever on days like these.